May 2016—Celebrating 25 years of BBB®Accreditation.
Cincinnati, Ohio – Fath Properties is recognized for 25 years of BBB®Accreditation. Bob Winkler, HR Director, accepted an award from BBB on behalf of Fath Properties celebrating the company’s longstanding commitment to the standards of Better Business Bureau Accreditation.
By: Bethany Atchison
“The tremendous growth Fath Properties has experienced in the decades since its founding is the kind we all love to celebrate best – a growth that comes from sheer verve and hard work,” said Jocile Ehrlich, President and CEO of BBB Cincinnati. “For 25 years, BBB has had the pleasure of seeing that growth up close, and we’re proud to acknowledge it today.”
It was some 40 years ago that Harry Fath, a young lawyer, bought a 6-unit apartment building and “worked very hard at finding out what his customers wanted and what type of customers he wanted.” He soon discovered that good residents simply wanted “a clean, quiet, and well-maintained place to live,” and that he was good at providing it.
Good, indeed – today, Fath Properties is a full-service, professional real estate company specializing in “owning, rehabilitating, and managing quality apartment communities” and boasting a portfolio of 30 such communities and nearly 8,000 apartment homes in several states. Bob Winkler, Cincinnati HR Director, glows as he describes the current Fath Properties landscape; his words punctuated only by the occasional glare of light bouncing off of one of the numerous awards that rest on the table behind him.
“Our philosophy has been to provide communities and homes where you love the place you live,” Fath Properties leadership explains, acknowledging that such an environment is born of a “dedicated management team, a commitment to never lowering our standards, and a focus only to provide quality service to quality residents.”
(Courtesy of the “Better Business Bureau – Cincinnati” Facebook page.)
(Pictured below: Jocile Ehrlich, Bob Winkler – Vice President of Human Resources for Fath Properties)
2015 GCNKAA Prestige Awards
Fath Properties, as well as associates and communities within our company, received numerous honors and awards at the Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Apartment Association’s (GCNKAA) 2015 Prestige Awards held on November 6, 2015. We were happy to have over 70 associates in attendance at the black-tie awards ceremony.
- Best Clubhouse/Leasing Office Category C (Trails of Saddlebrook Apartments)
- Best Decorated Model Category B (Nantucket Apartments)
- Best Decorated Model Category D (Fairfield Pointe Apartments)
- Best Floor Plan Category B (Nantucket Apartments)
- Best Floor Plan Category D (Park Lane Apartments)
- Best Mobile Site
- Best Property Management Company Logo
- Best Community Manager – Jordann Morgan (Fairfield Pointe Apartments)
- Best Community Assistant Manager – Corey Peterson (Fairfield Pointe Apartments)
- Best Multi-Site Manager – Donna Renner
- The Top Hat Award – Donna Renner
- Grand Achievement Award Category B
- Best Social Media Plan
- Best Internet Site
- Best Property Update Renovation (Nantucket Apartments)
- Best Landscaping Category B (Nantucket Apartments)
- Best Clubhouse/Leasing Office Category B (Nantucket Apartments)
- Best Maintenance Technician – Jeff Sparks (Montana Valley Apartments)
- Best Maintenance Supervisor – Brett Neiger
The Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Apartment Association’s (GCNKAA) 2015 Prestige Awards are a celebration of all the accomplishments our members have achieved in the multi-family housing industry. Entries from Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky were considered for the awards ceremony.